** Press not included **
Available as of 4/20/20.
As of 11/01/20, all orders will require a 25% non-refundable partial payment.
You MUST ship us your press for permanent modification.
Shipping size: 18x18x16
Shipping weight: 95 lbs
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Overbuilt for industrial use.
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and 4140 billet steel. No mystery metal!
- Direct Drive, No Belts/Chains.
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) Controlled 1/4HP motor uses standard 110-120VAC 50/60Hz input power input drawing a maximum of 6 Amps. Actual power consumption will be less, depending on caliber. Other auto-drive companies tout the horsepower of their motor. They need excessive power due to having to start/stop and reverse direction of the drive. Our eccentric rotational design requires less power since it never has to reverse direction.
- Motor is rated for 10,000+ hours of continuous use. That’s 42+ million rounds at max speed!
- 100% variable speed from 0-5333 rounds per hour depending on gearbox. We don’t constrain customers with “set speeds”.
- Maximum flexibility in speed based on caliber, powder, and projectile.
- All mechanical wear components and electronics are off the shelf items. No FFB proprietary parts required!
- Simple user controls. No proprietary tablets or PC interfaces to fail.
- No touch screens that don’t recognize dirty or calloused fingers.
- No software to get corrupted.
- No need for internet connectivity for “updates”.
- No tablet batteries to deplete.
- Our drive and control systems were designed properly from the start, so as to not need updating.
- Control switches: Master Power, Forward/Reverse Momentary Jog, Run, Powder Dwell, Index Dwell, and Emergency Stop
- Compatible with commercially available bulletfeeders, such as but not limited to, Mr. Bulletfeeder and GSI.
- Mechanical and digital clutches offer infinite adjustability.
- Our digital clutch uses a scale of 0-150 for precise control. Other competitors use only a digital clutch limited to a 0-20 scale.
- Easy, one-time, assembly setup can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes. All required hardware included.
- Adds a scant 5/8″ to the total press height.
- 1 year warranty against breakage on non-wearing items.
- 36:1 Gear Ratio – Speeds of 0-5333 for all pistol brass and easy-to-size rifle brass, but not for .300 Blackout conversion.
- 50:1 Gear Ratio – Speeds of 0-3840 for most general applications.
- 75:1 Gear Ratio – Speeds of 0-2560 for really tough-to-size .30 cal brass, typically shot out of belt-fed full auto or SCAR rifles.
- Decapping Sensor for Lee Universal Decapping Die
- Low Powder Sensor
- Powder Check Sensor
- Bullet Sensor (In development, to ensure projectile is in proper orientation).
** We will show customers how to convert their Low Powder and Powder Check sensors from Dillon for use with our Auto-Drive. Cost to convert is about $5.00 per sensor.